Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Knights Hill wet Eucalypt forest

I have posted a few photos from today, of Fungi and a few other "Bits and Pieces" found at my friend Rose's place.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152892648629829.1073741930.809229828&type=1&l=fafc1af466
I would appreciate any assistance with ID on these fungi. peonyden (at) gmail (dot) com

That is a Facebook album, but it is accessible to all - no signing up for anything.

A good Goat.

Probably Gymnopilus junionis

Soft white fungus I cannot identify

Very fine gills of the soft white fungus (above)

medium sized brown fungi living on rotten branch

This gill shot (same fungus as above)
reveals interesting gill structure.
Incomplete gills, very dense near rim of cap,
partial as you move in,
and slight sign of ribbing on top of stem.

I would appreciate any assistance with ID on these fungi. peonyden (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments: