Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Friday, December 16, 2011

RECOVERY AT CLOUD FARM

My friends Steve and Celeste are caring, healing people.
Prior to my recent Hip Replacement operation, they invited me to come to stay with them at Cloud Farm, on the edge of the escarpment, east of Robertson, to help me in my recovery. I accepted their gracious offer with alacrity. Today you will see why.
Cloud Farm - the residence

Knights Hill seen from Cloud Farm
Zoomed view of Knights Hill - from Cloud Farm

My favourite aspect of the view - the "brows" of the escarpment.
Detailed view of the cliffs on the escarpment


Hydrangeas and my favourite statue, of Aegeus looking out to sea, awaiting his son's return.
Aegeus


Female Superb Fairy Wren leaving nest bush

Male Superb Fairy Wren, looking gorgeous!

Male SFW approaching nest


A brilliant tall blue Salvia


Solanum tuberosum flowers (Potato)

morning light over Knights Hill

Echoes of William Blake's "Ancient of Days"
Hibbertia scandens
Hibbertia scandens