Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Saturday, November 02, 2013

"A place called Robertson" film has been released on Video

The video of Tony and Anna Williams movie "A place called Robertson" has been released.
You can watch the trailer on the following link.
http://vimeo.com/52603151


Tony and Anna Williams filming
at the Robbo Show
This is a Blog post I made about the Movie being made.
And here is a brief post about the launch of the Movie, on 25 March 2013.

And now you can purchase the Video on line.






Knight's Hill morning cloud formation
a shot taken from Steve and Celeste's place
"Cloud Farm"
This image was incorporated in Tony and Anna's film.
My full set of these images are on my Blog.
I thoroughly recommend it (even though I do feature in the movie, a bit).

New-comers to Robertson, and anyone who has family here will enjoy the movie, and remember, folks, Christmas is coming.
(End of my blatant plug for Tony and Anna's excellent film).

No comments: