Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Friday, December 06, 2013

A hot, mothy night in Robbo, (last night)

It is cold and windy tonight and no moths are around.

By contrast, last night was "one of those nights" when one could not move for the moths around the front porch light.

Also a Dobsonfly which I have only previously seen close to the Wingecarribee Swamp, and last New Year's Eve when one flew into a Party at Dan Beville's place.


Have a quick look at these photos of insects and moths from last night.
Few names as yet, but I hope to track down some names for the more distinctive ones over the next week or so, I shall add any names I can track down,

Feel free to email me with name suggestions.
peonyden (at) gmail (dot) com.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152423797124829.1073741868.809229828&type=1&l=3594a60638

No comments: