Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Monday, September 07, 2009

Catching up

I have been slow to post in recent days. I have been away for a few days, to visit my father, who is very old and very frail. 97 years sounds a great achievement (and it is) but I am sure Dad would say it is a little over-rated at this stage.

Anyway, he is still going, and over the weekend, his immediate family all got to visit with him several times, for Fathers Day.

Zoe told me today that Sandra visited Dad (with Zoe), and he was very touched that she had gone in to see him and he appreciated her visit. I do too.

Anyway, I decided not to take any photos of Dad this weekend, but I did take one of Zoe visiting Dad, a few months ago. It is slightly more flattering of both of them than would have been the case this weekend.



Memories deserve to be just a little "flattering".

No comments: