Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mr Potato Head is back, with a Santa Hat.

I understand that has been organised by the folk at Fountaindale Grand Manor, to coincide with their Christmas In July events.


This is a link to Mr Potato Head's previous visits to Robertson.
His first visit, in March 2010.
http://peonyden.blogspot.com.au/2010/03/big-spud-gets-face.html
His second visit, in July 2012
http://peonyden.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/mr-potato-head-is-back-in-robbo.html

Judging by the briefness of his previous visits I thought I ought photograph him tonight, while I could.
I used a flash at night, as in the morning the sun is in the wrong side for good colour. It is all back-lit at that time, and one often gets "sun effects" on the lens.
I think this works better.

Lets see if Mr Potato Head survives this visit. I hope so.

Thanks to Martin for pointing out one link was missing. He also hopes Mr Potato head has a long and successful visit to Robertson.

No comments: