Christmas Bells

Christmas Bells
Christmas Bells - Blandfordia nobilis

Monday, January 16, 2006

Funny moments in the fog

This morning, (late morning) a wondrous fog rolled in. I drove out along the Illawarra Hwy, past the Pie Shop on the corner of the Jamberoo Road. On the way, I saw a car pulled over to the side. Thinking that they might have been in trouble, I slowed, and saw a hand waving out the window. Then I realised the hand was holding up a mobile phone.


Strange, I thought, just here they should get good reception (the antenna is up on the hill, just above this position).


Then I realised that the driver was using the mobile phone's camera to photograph nothing! That was what she would have been able to record through the lens.


Welcome to Robertson.

1 comment:

ah said...

What a great photo!